Terms and Conditions Last Updated: July 6, 2019.
These terms and general conditions of use apply to the services provided by the Housenteriors website (https://housenteriors.com/), e-mail: email@example.com.
The website Housenteriors is characterized by the provision of the following services:
- Editorial articles, communications, instant messaging and e-mails about the services provided.
All those who wish to have access to the services offered through the Housenteriors website should firstly inform themselves about the rules that make up this instrument, which will be available for immediate and extensive consultation, in a direct link on the website itself: https://housenteriors.com/terms-and-conditions/ .
The user should consult by e-mail or directly on the website about any changes in these standards.
If you do not agree to any of the rules described herein, you must immediately refrain from using the service. If it is of your interest, you can also contact the customer service desk to present any reservations.
The editor of the Housenteriors website undertakes to use the appropriate technical solutions at your disposal to guarantee access to the uninterrupted service (twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week). However, it may at any time disable, interrupt, suspend or limit access to the site, its features and pages to make modifications, updates of content or any other action necessary to maintain the proper functioning of the services.
These general terms and conditions of use apply to all extensions of the Housenteriors website in social networks or in communities, both existing and still to be implemented.
4. Site management
At any time, the editor of the site Housenteriors , may, for good management of the site:
- Interrupt, suspend and limit access to a certain category, session, part of the site or the site as a whole, of users and users;
- Remove any and all information that may disrupt international norms or the proper functioning of the site;
- Suspend the site, to make modifications and updates.
The publisher of the site is not responsible for defects or defects found by the website Housenteriors . Technical or operational defects originating from the user’s own system will not be the responsibility of the publisher.
Any information included by users, such as comments, image additions and social profiles, will be their own responsibility.
The user is also responsible for:
- Correct use of the services and the website, praising for the respect, cordiality and good coexistence in the relationships;
- For compliance with the rules contained in this instrument, as well as the norms of international law.
The publisher will not be responsible for:
- Due to the inherent characteristics of the Internet, especially those related to the origin of the information circulating in the network, as well as its reliability;
- For the illegal content and activities practiced through your site.
The Housenteriors website, as well as the texts, graphics, logos, design and other applications that are part of it, are the property of the publisher and are protected by international intellectual property law.
Any reproduction, adaptation or partial or total exploitation of the contents, brands and services offered by the site, without prior written and express authorization, by any means whatsoever, is strictly prohibited, being able to resort to civil and penal measures.
The mere access does not generate to user any intellectual property rights relative to the elements of the site.
It is forbidden for the user to include in the site data that can modify its content or its appearance.
7. External links and references
The Housenteriors website may contain references and external links that redirect you to other web pages, which the publisher has no control over. The publisher disclaims any responsibility for the content found on these external sites and services.
9. Customer service
In the case of suggestions, doubts, reservations and technical problems concerning the use of the Housenteriors website, the user may contact the customer service directly by e-mail:
The publisher of Housenteriors website, without prejudice to other applicable legal measures, may, at any time, suspend or prevent access by users that:
- Practice fraudulent or malicious acts;
- Provide any incorrect information;
- Whose behavior may import offense, damage to third party or site publisher;
- To disregard the duties of the user;
- Disregard any devices on this instrument.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to change, without prior notice and at any time, the site, its services, as well as this instrument and any other instruments present on the site. You should periodically review these terms. After any modification, the user using the service agrees to the new rules, otherwise he should immediately refrain from using the application, services and use of the site, as well as its update services and messages.