Types of data collected
The data collected by this site are those required for the identification of the user. This site does not collect sensitive data, as defined in 9th and 10th of the European General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data (GRPD).
Occasionally, other categories of data may be collected, with the legitimate interest or consent of the user, and for other reasons permitted by law.
You further agree to provide only your personal data and not those of third parties.
Security of data processing
The publisher of the site undertakes to use appropriate and appropriate technical measures to ensure a level of security compatible with the risk, taking into account the costs of the application, the purpose of the data processing, using the most advanced techniques to guarantee the rights and freedoms.
However, the site disclaims any responsibility due to a third party, such as in case of attacks or through the user’s fault, which, for example, transfers their data to third parties.
The site undertakes to treat the personal data of the users with confidentiality, within the legal limits.
Cookies and browsing data
The site may occasionally use the technique of cookies that allow navigation analysis, navigation history within the site itself and other small information. For example, data such as location, device used by the user, access time, and others can be provided to the server.
This data can also be shared with partners of the site, as an improvement of the services provided.
The user can change this setting, as opposed to cookies, within their own browser. Some features, however, will be limited if this option is enabled.
Third-party cookies are those used and administered by other websites and applications that provide the site with improvements in user content and experience. The main objectives of third-party cookies are: collection of statistical data of access, analysis of user information, advertising services, personalization of advertisements, banners, offers, forms of registers and windows.
We use third-party advertising companies that use user data for the display of ads, possibly based on interests, location, browsing history, including data detected outside this site. For information purposes only, the link to some of these companies and their privacy policies is shown below:
- Doubleclick: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google Adsense: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- AppNexus: https://www.appnexus.com/platform-privacy-policy
- PubMatic: https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Pulsepoint: http://pulsepoints-new-website.webflow.io/privacy-policy/platform
- Rubicon Project: https://rubiconproject.com/privacy/
- Criteo: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- OpenX: https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Sovrn: https://www.sovrn.com/sovrn-legal-policies/
- Gumgum: https://gumgum.com/opt-out
The user can obtain more information referring to the cited pages regarding the cookies and data stored by these companies. The entities may also, in their sole discretion, transfer this information to third parties.
This site may eventually use social networking plugins, which allow sharing and access to them through this site. The entities and holders of social networks have privacy policies, cookies and data protection, and are responsible for the data collected in their domain. It is up to the user to research and learn how their data will be processed. For information only, the privacy link of some of the main social networking companies is indicated below:
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/policies/